We’re continuing our series of interviews in preparation for the launch of my first eCourse later this month. I’m so excited to talk to all these lovely ladies who have a wealth of information to share with your regarding creating and selling your own products online.
Today, we’re featuring my interview with Alyssa Avant of AlyssaAvant.com. Alyssa has been working from home and making an income online since the year 2007. She’s a pro, ladies! Alyssa offers virtual assistant services through her website and also coaches others who may be interested in becoming virtual assistants.
Alyssa is the author of the book “FaithLeaps: The Christian Mom’s Guide to Passion, Purpose and Profits“. She also recently published an eBook titled, “FaithLeaps: The Christian Mom’s Guide to Starting a Virtual Assistant Business“. This eBook is the first of a series of eBooks aimed at helping women start their own virtual assistant business. In our interview, Alyssa shares a lot about the process she followed to create her own eBooks.
You can view the complete interview below:
In case you’re unable to see the video above, click here.
Major Takeaways from the Interview:
- Alyssa shares how she first got started making money online. She began working in direct sales, then became a ghost writer. As she started learning more about online marketing, she started offering her services as a virtual assistant.
- As Alyssa gained more experience as a virtual assistant, she started teaching others her skills through instructional videos, screencasts and webinars.
- Alyssa spoke frankly of the fears that made her drag out the process of publishing her first book, and how she was able to do the second one in just a weekend.
- She also shares the process she follows in creating her products: seeking God’s vision, brainstorming, keyword research to find the market demand for her product, and bringing in others to help test and improve the end product.
- Alyssa concluded by talking about how we need not create new products from scratch every time. We only need one good idea that can be developed upon and repurposed into a variety of products.
The winner of our UnEmployed Faith Giveaway is Brooke Z. Congratulations, Brooke! Please be on the lookout for an email from us.
And Now for Today’s Giveaway!
Alyssa has graciously agreed to give away a copy of her eBook, FaithLeaps: The Christian Mom’s Guide to Passion, Purpose and Profits to one of you.
Here are the details of the giveaway:
- The winner will receive a PDF copy of the eBook, FaithLeaps: The Christian Mom’s Guide to Passion, Purpose and Profits.
- The giveaway runs from 14th January 2014 to 19th January 2014.
- The winner will be contacted by email within 48 hours after the giveaway ends.
- The winner must respond within 48 hours of the email notification or new winner will be picked.
Enter the giveaway below!