My first online course, 4 Weeks to Sell Your First Product Online launches TOMORROW!!! And in anticipation of the launch, I had an interview with Rachel Wojnarowski. In the little time I spent with Rachel, I could see that she was focused and driven in her quest to honor God through her online ministry.
I’ve been greatly encouraged by Rachel’s blog posts for several months now. Rachel blogs at RachelWojo.com where she inspires people to live out their extraordinary faith in Christ by providing everyday real-life solutions. Her website is practically bursting with Bible verses and resources for effective prayer and Bible study. One cannot leave her blog without being blessed in some way.
Rachel balances many roles in life including speaking, writing and being a Mom of 7. Her book, The Sensational Scent of Prayer follows the life of Hannah in the Bible and nudges the reader towards a more meaningful prayer life. Rachel has also authored a Christmas ebook with a difference, 12 Days of Christmas for the Hurting. It is a 12 day devotional to encourage those hurting at Christmas. In our interview, Rachel shares some valuable tips regarding eBook publishing and product launches.
You can view the complete interview below:
In case you’re unable to see the video above, click here.
Major Takeaways from the Interview:
- Rachel shared how she was inspired to write an eBook after attending a blogging conference where she first heard about eBooks.
- Rachel advises new authors to have an outline of the eBook before getting into the actual writing. She shared the importance of starting with the eBook concept, breaking it into chapters, and having an approximate idea of the number of words the eBook would contain.
- Rachel had a rather small network when she published her first eBook, but she requested people to read and review her eBook in order to get the word out.
- She shared the importance of viewing the Kindle reader highlights on Amazon and responding to them, thereby maintaining the connection between the author and the reader.
- Rachel spoke about the factors that influenced her to place her ebooks for sale only on Amazon.
- One thing Rachel would do differently in future launches: Have a strategic launch plan and timeline to focus her marketing efforts.
- We ended by speaking about other products that could be sold online, including a bundle offer for printables and worksheets.
Resources Mentioned in the Interview:
And Now for Today’s Giveaway!
Rachel has graciously agreed to give away a copy of her eBook, The Sensational Scent of Prayer to one of you.
Here are the details of the giveaway:
- The winner will receive a PDF version of the eBook, The Sensational Scent of Prayer.
- The giveaway runs from 27th January 2014 to 1st February 2014.
- The winner will be contacted by email within 48 hours after the giveaway ends.
- The winner must respond within 48 hours of the email notification or new winner will be picked.
Enter the giveaway below!